F400 Foldable / Portable Patient Lift
Brand: Span America
At home, on the road, or in-facility, the F400 is an outstanding choice for premium performance wherever space is at a premium.
Interested in learning more about this product?
- 400 lb. (182 kg) safe working load
- Locking rear casters, foot-activated lock/unlock.
- Floor extraction: Can be used to lift patients from floor.
- Quick-release battery can be charged via charging cradle (optional), or via plug-in charger (included) for charging in place.
- Overload protection with visual/audible alert, halts lifting when capacity is exceeded.
- Manual emergency lowering for added safety.
- Simple, fast assembly using tools provided.
- Backlit LCD battery display for ease of viewing.
- Audible low-battery indicator.
- Certified to: ISO 10535; IEC/EN/ANSI/AAMI/CAN/CSA-C22.2 60601-1, 60101-1-2, and 60601-1-11; SGS Mark for Safety.
The F400 is designed for patients needing the maximum level of assistance during transfer. It should be used for
- Patients who are completely dependent on caregiver for transferring
Note that two or more caregivers may be required for a transfer, based on full assessment of the patient’s:
- Medical conditions
- Mental status
- Ability to assist