F500P Full Body Patient Lift
Brand: Span America
Designed to be the workhorse of your Safe Patient Handling and Mobility program. Delivers a high-value combination of patient safety, caregiver protection, ease of operation and low cost of ownership.
Interested in learning more about this product?
- 500 lb. (228 kg) safe working load
- Easy base width adjustment with locked position; accommodates chairs and commodes.
- Redundant operation via control unit, allowing use if pendant is lost or damaged.
- Floor extraction: Can be used to lift patients from floor.
- Overload protection with visual/audible alert, halts lifting when capacity is exceeded.
- Manual emergency lowering for added safety.
- Quick-release battery can be charged via charging cradle (optional), or via plug-in charger (included) for charging in place.
- Backlit LCD display during operation for ease of viewing.
- Simple, fast assembly using tools provided.
- Certified to: ISO 10535; IEC/EN/ANSI/AAMI/CAN/CSA-C22.2 60601-1, 60101-1-2, and 60601-1-11; SGS Mark for Safety.
The F500P is designed for patients needing the maximum level of assistance during transfer. It should be used for
- Patients who are completely dependent on caregiver for transferring
Note that two or more caregivers may be required for a transfer, based on full assessment of the patient’s:
- Medical conditions
- Mental status
- Ability to assist