F600B Bariatric Full Body Patient Lift
Brand: Span America
Heavy-duty performance in a manageable footprint. Delivers an unmatched package of high capacity combined with range, mobility, function, durability, ease of use and value not often found in bariatric models.
Interested in learning more about this product?
- 600 lb. (273 kg) safe working load
- Locking rear casters, foot-activated lock/unlock.
- Floor extraction: Can be used to lift patients from floor.
- Quick-release battery can be charged via charging cradle (optional), or via plug-in charger (included) for charging in place.
- Overload protection with visual/audible alert, halts lifting when capacity is exceeded.
- Manual emergency lowering for added safety.
- Simple, fast assembly using tools provided.
- Backlit LCD battery display for ease of viewing.
- Audible low-battery indicator.
- Certified to: ISO 10535; IEC/EN/ANSI/AAMI/CAN/CSA-C22.2 60601-1, 60101-1-2, and 60601-1-11; SGS Mark for Safety.
The F600B is designed for patients needing the maximum level of assistance during transfer. It should be used for
- Patients who are completely dependent on caregiver for transferring
Note that two or more caregivers may be required for a transfer, based on full assessment of the patient’s:
- Medical conditions
- Mental status
- Ability to assist